10 Must-Have Gadgets for RVers And Campers
As they say, owning an RV is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so you’re going to want to make sure that it lives up to your expectations.
Even though buying an RV can be a big challenge, it can also be one of the most joyous things you will ever purchase. It doesn’t matter if you choose the largest caravan or the smallest class c motorhome. Your happiness is what might matter in the end. As said earlier buying an Rv can be a challenge, but sometimes, a little help can go a long way. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 10 must-have gadgets for RVers and campers. Read more.
Top Gadgets for Every RVer and Camper
If you’re planning a camping trip this summer, you’re going to need some new gadgets. We’ve compiled a list of must-have gadgets for RVers and Campers that are sure to make your trip more enjoyable. Check out the following 10 must-have gadgets for RVers and campers:
- Water Regulator – This is an important item for RVers and campers to have because you never know when you will be in need of a fresh glass of water for the campfire or when you will need to use a hose to wash the dishes or the vehicle. The most important thing is to have a water regulator that is easy to use and is also efficient.
- Roof Gutter Drip Extenders – Whether you live in an RV, a house, or a small cabin, you need to keep your gutters clean. However, if you’re on the move, it might be difficult for you to get a hold of Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning Fullerton or similar gutter cleaning companies who can come and do the cleaning for you. For such a situation, one piece of outdoor living equipment can help every outdoor enthusiast, which is roof gutter drip extenders. Yes, they can keep your roof from leaking and save you from the hassle of having a roof repair for a roof that has already started to leak. Moreover, by using a roof gutter drip extender, it is possible for you to avoid asking around for roof repair personnel. Additionally, the outdoor living equipment can also ensure that you do not have to look for emergency roofing companies in Denver or nearby areas.
- Roof Vent Covers – These are necessary for RVers and campers and so are the latest and greatest in RV accessories. The benefits of using a vent cover are numerous, including keeping your RV or camper dry from rain or snow, saving your RV’s interior from being damaged by wind and sun, and keeping rattles, pests, and critters out.
- Twist-On Waste Valve – is used to prevent flooding in tanks that have a pressure release valve. But, among the things that make it one of the must-have gadgets for RVers and campers is the fact that it is highly convenient and easy to use.
- Screen Door Bar – This lightweight, portable door features a magnetic strip that slides between two pieces of heavy-gauge wire mesh, creating a screen door.
- Rubber Wheel Chocks – these are great for transporting your car or truck to and from the RV sites. They can also be used to prevent any damage to the vehicle or RV while parked at the RV site. The basic black chocks come in different sizes, depending on the size of your vehicle.
- Storage Bay Locks – These locking devices can ensure not only that your valuables are safe and secure but that your vehicle will be remembered by someone if it ever gets stolen.
- EMS Surge Protector – the E stands for Emergency, and you might have guessed that. However, with the help of this surge protector, you can use it for many other occasions, from your laptop to your cell phone to your gaming system to your TV, and even to your lights and power strips. It can be used to power all these and many more.
- Awning Protection Ball – It is vital to protect yourself and your stuff from the weather when you are going on travel. You can not be sure of the weather you will get while you are traveling. It is very important to keep your valuable stuff safe and secure, which is why you may want to have an RV awning. It is an integral part of your RV. You should make sure you have the best awning protection ball.
- Stabilizer Jack Socket – is a male-to-female adaptor that allows a power cord to be plugged into a standard RV power receptacle but is clamped in place. This allows the cord to power appliances such as refrigerators, microwaves, electric lighting, coffee makers, fans, TVs, and other electrical devices.
If you own or have owned an RV, then you have probably already heard about the best gadgets that make life on the road just a bit easier. But what about the gadgets you must-have? There are always those little things that you just can’t do without, but you don’t want to spend a fortune on them either. So, the gadgets listed above are some of our top picks for gadgets that everyone should own, regardless of their lifestyle.